The Doctor’s Kit comes with everything needed to provide top notch medical care with an eco-friendly twist. This 9-piece set encourages motor skill development, imaginative play, and pro-social behavior, while also helping to ease anxiety about doctor visits by making the components of a check-up familiar and fun – who doesn’t love a bandaid sticker!? In addition to two sheets of assorted stickers, the set includes all the classic tools – a stethoscope, reflex hammer, syringe, forceps, thermometer, and otoscope – as well as a doctor’s notepad for tracking symptoms and suggesting treatment.
- Manufactured in the USA
- Made from 100% recycled plastic
- No BPA, phthalates or PVC
- Meets FDA food contact standards
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- Packaged with recycled and recyclable materials and printed with soy inks
Suitable for ages 2 – 6 years of age